Although we’ve been used to large family gatherings with a potluck dinner, we’ve been enjoying a nice intimate Thanksgiving dinner together for a few years now. I welcomed the challenge of cooking a large meal for two people, and enjoyed leftovers for days to come. Here’s the lineup!
- Pull-Apart Stuffing Rolls from Serious Eats ★★★★
- Turketta from Roli Roti (purchased uncooked at New Seasons) ★★★
- The Ultimate Homemade Green Bean Casserole from Serious Eats ★★★★★
- Best Turkey Gravy from Cook’s Illustrated ★★★★
- Ultra-Fluffy Mashed Potatoes from Serious Eats ★★★★
- Canned Cranberry Sauce from Whole Foods, for nostalgia. 🙂 ★★★
- Cocktail: 100-Year-Old Cigar from Serious Eats ★★★★★